114th and Dodge
From Omaha Wiki
114th and Dodge is one of the most hip and happening areas in Omaha. From sports bars, to lounges, to dance clubs, 114th and Dodge has it all. People come here to stroll from one bar to another. The bars located in this area are:
- DJ's Dugout is located on the west side of 114th and Dodge. This bar offers a fun environment for everyone looking to watch the big game and eat some delicious food as well. In 2004 it was named the Best Sports Club in Omaha by The Reader. Not only does it offer a place for the sports fans to hang out at, but in the back of the bar is two big doors that lead to a music frenzy...Blazin' Pianos! It's the only one of its kind in Omaha. Every Thursday through Saturday starting at 9 p.m. there are two interactive piano players, playing novelty hits from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Some of the country's best piano players travel to Omaha to play at this bar and will take requests for any song you would like to hear. So if you're ever in the mood to watch the game and then walk five feet for great live music, then DJ's Dugout is your kind of place.
- Fedora Lounge is located on the east side of 114th and Dodge. It is a bar with a friendly environment and knowledgeable staff. This bar has high definition TV's, Golden Tee, Silver Strike bowling, darts and pool. Fedora is a great place to unwind after work or hang out with friends. Fedora is also connected to The Peacock Room which has an edgy design perfect for hosting birthdays and other special events.
- Clancy's Pub is located on the east side of 114th and Dodge. It has a private room with its own bar that can accommodate up to 40 people. It has a large beer garden located right next to Miracle Hills GC which can accommodate up to 100 people.
- Barfly is located on the east side of 114th and Dodge. Barfly has a laid-back atmosphere that looks like a bachelor's pad. This bar has 10 high definition screens, 2 pool tables, comfortable velvet and suede couches and a wide variety of vodka. There is live music on Sunday nights at 7pm and other special events. Barfly also has shadow dancers from 5:30pm until it closes.
- Club Patricks is located on the east side of 114th and Dodge. It's known as Omaha's Hottest Dance Club. They pride themselves on having some of the most cutting club music mixed by Omaha's best DJs. If you're looking to have an upbeat night of drinking and dancing, Club Particks is the place you want to be.
- The Green Onion is located on the south side of 114th and Dodge at 11414 Davenport. Tuesday nights are Men's nights. Wednesday nights are "Pickle" nights, and Thursday is Ladies night. Their hours of operation are 10 a.m.-1 a.m., seven days a week. The Green Onion is known for making some of the strongest drinks in Omaha, and they don't hesitate to put quite of bit of alcohol in their drinks. Their bar is in the shape of a horse-shoe, which makes it easy to sit large parties of people. It is also unique because you are able to see a lot of people in the bar from where you're sitting.
- Liquid Lounge is also located on the south side of 114th and Dodge on Davenport, right across from The Green Onion. It is a sports bar that is located right next door to Godfather's restaurant. Their hours of operation are 2 p.m.-1 a.m., seven days a week. On Wednesday nights, they hand out free drink coupons. Liquid Lounge offers a very unique environment because instead of bar stools, they have office chairs, which people really seem to enjoy. It is a very chill and laid back environment, with plasma tv's all over featuring many different sporting events.